G. Surya, MD, is a Psychiatrist practicing at Methodist Specialty Transplant Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. He received his degree in 1969, then completed a residency at Stony Brook University and a fellowship at Washington University. He is a member of the American Association of Medical Assistants, and attributes his success to having a passion for the field.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College
- Stony Brook University
- Washington University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Medical Assistants
What do you attribute your success to?
- A Passion for the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Reading
G. Surya's Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78229Get Direction
Request An Appointment With G. Surya | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
G. Surya's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- What Is an Auditory Hallucination?
Auditory hallucinations are false perceptions of sound in the absence of an external stimulus. You basically hear voices talking to you or other noises or music, which others around you do not hear. It is a very common symptom among schizophrenics. As a percentage, about 70 percent of schizophrenic...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Dr. Yaman Zorlu Eksioglu M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Anette S. Scott MD1202 East Sonterra Blvd San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Hugo Rafael Hernandez M.D.343 West Houston Avenue San Antonio Texas 78205
- Theresa Howell Williams30 Littlemill San Antonio Texas 78259
- Dr. Dawn K. Brown M.D.2219 Sawdust Road The Woodlands Texas 77380
- Dr. Lenoy Galvez MD1414 Main Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07011