G. Surya, MD, is a Psychiatrist practicing at Methodist Specialty Transplant Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. He received his degree in 1969, then completed a residency at Stony Brook University and a fellowship at Washington University. He is a member of the American Association of Medical Assistants, and attributes his success to having a passion for the field.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College
- Stony Brook University
- Washington University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Medical Assistants
What do you attribute your success to?
- A Passion for the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Reading
G. Surya's Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78229Get Direction
Request An Appointment With G. Surya | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
G. Surya's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- ADHD in Adults
ADHD, or attention deficit disorder, is a commonly undiagnosed mental disorder in adults. According to data provided by The American Psychiatric Association, about 5% of children in the America have ADHD; however, other studies indicate rates as high as 11%. According to other sources, the childhood...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Louis Fernand Fabre4242 Medical Dr San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Yaman Zorlu Eksioglu M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Anette S. Scott MD1202 East Sonterra Blvd San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Hugo Rafael Hernandez M.D.343 West Houston Avenue San Antonio Texas 78205
- Dr. Walter Root20079 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas 78258
- Theresa Howell Williams30 Littlemill San Antonio Texas 78259