Aswini Kumar Jagadeesh, DDS, practices at Aspen Dental in Plymouth, Massachusetts. He received his dental degree from Loyola University and is a member of the American Dental Association. Dr. Jagadeesh attributes his success to patient care and compassion; he was the recipient of the 'Clinical Excellence Award', given to him by the state of California.
Education and Training
- 'Clinical Excellence Award', California
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Patient Care and Compassion
Hobbies / Sports
- Biking, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Aswini Kumar Jagadeesh's Practice location
Plymouth, Massachusetts 2360Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Aswini Kumar Jagadeesh | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Aswini Kumar Jagadeesh's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Mrs. Liat Moore DMD334 Washington St Norwell MA 02061
- Dr. Chuong Pham D.M.D.54 Main St Lakeville MA 02347
- Dr. Kevin Wade Pizzi D.M.D.125 Webster St Hanover MA 02339
- Dr. Ilyoss Gulyamov D.M.D.139 Endicott St Danvers MA 01923
- Dr. Aaron Matthew Chenette DMD223 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy Cohasset MA 02025
- Dr. Mary ann Garcia D.D.S.166 Paramount Dr Raynham MA 02767