I provide personalized advanced Age Management Medical care through dietary interventions, exercise instruction, hormonal balancing, nutritional supplements and stress reduction.
Education and Training
University of Texas
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- California State Senate Commendation by Senator Joseph L. Dunn
- State of California Commendation by Governor Gray Davis
- Delhi Community Center: Certificate of Appreciation
- Coalition of HIV Patients and Friends: Certificate of Admiration and Appreciation
- Orange County Shanti: Caring Heart Award
- International Association of Internists: Top Internist in Costa Mesa, California
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - University of Miami, Miami Florida
- Age Management Medicine
- Jackson Health System; Miami, Florida
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- 19 peer reviewed publications and 28 abstracts
What do you attribute your success to?
Empathy and Meticulous Patient Care
Areas of research
- Aging impact on the immune system
- Micronutrients and anti-oxidants
- Metabolic syndrome
- Faith-based mission trips to South Africa to assist with the AIDS pandemic
- Board of Directors, Orange County Shanti
- HIV/AIDS Initiative with Kay Warren and Saddle Back Church, Orange County, California
Teaching and speaking
- Volunteer Faculty at USC School of Medicine
- International lecturer
- Frequently requested speaker and educator
Hobbies / Sports
- Family time, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Playing the drums
Paul J. Cimoch's Practice location
Costa Mesa, California 92626Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Paul J. Cimoch | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Paul J. Cimoch's reviewsWrite Review
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Dr. William Gustin MD999 Corporate Drive Ladera Ranch California 92694
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815
- Dr. Saja Gleeson MD30110 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel California 92677
- Dr. Diana Bryant MD1777 Bellflower Blvd Long Beach CA 90815
- Dr. Hector I. Birman MD1750 East Ocean Boulevard Long Beach California 90802