Wade H. M. Wong, DO, FACR, FAOCR, works for the University of California San Diego Medical Center in San Diego, California as Chief of Spinal Interventional Radiology. His internship and residency completed at some of San Diego's finest Naval medical centers, Dr. Wong also spend 2 years in the Navy as a Flight Surgeon. He is world widely known for his cutting edge minimally invasive treatments in spinal and other neurogenic disorders, including compression and stenosis. A lecturer worldwide and Professor at UC San Diego as well, Dr. Wong's future includes being the President of the American Osteopathic College of Radiology.
Education and Training
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor, University of California San Diego -
- Lectures Worldwide -
- Naval Regional Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- University of California San Diego (Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Spine Radiology, Western Neuroradiological Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Loving What he Does.
Teaching and speaking
Professor at The University of California San Diego
- UCSD Thornton Hospital
- La Jolla
Wade H.M. Wong MD's Practice location
San Diego, California 92103Get Direction
LA JOLLA, CA 92037Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Wade H.M. Wong MD | Neurologist | Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Wade H.M. Wong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- How Herpes Affects Multiple Sclerosis
Having multiple sclerosis is difficult to manage on its own. The symptoms may feel overwhelming, so researching and being an active participant in the appropriate care plan are two important steps. There are several viruses that impact the neurological system in the body. Herpes is a disease that is...
- Casey's General Stores Continues their Partnership with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
Casey's General Stores announced that they would partner with the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) once again to send kids with muscular dystrophy and other related diseases to summer camp. This partnership has been a tradition for more than 11 years, and helps muscular dystrophy patients offer...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Dr. Ross M. Mandeville MD200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Monali S. Patel M.D.6645 Alvarado Road San Diego California 92120
- Mrs. Galina Vladimirovna Nikolskaya M.D.3747 Worsham Avenue Long Beach CA 90808
- Dr. Kristi Ann Dove MD3939 Ruffin Rd San Diego CA 92123
- Suzan Khoromi M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave. Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Michael S. Rafii M.D., PH.D.9500 Gilman Dr La Jolla CA 92093