Jerome S. Schwartz, MD, works for the Feldman ENT Group of Bethesda and Chevy Chase, Maryland. Dr. Schwartz specializes in treating patients for Laryngoscopy, Voice Disorders and Pediatric Otolaryngology. Fellowship trained in neurolaryngology, or the study of movement disorders of the larynx.
Education and Training
George Washington University
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking on Attitude, and Not Giving Up -
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center (Otolarynology, Head, Neck Surgery)
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center (Laryngology, Neurolarynology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Maryland State Medical Society, DC Metro Otolaryngology Society
Articles and Publications
- Has Multiple Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
He is Following his Childhood Dream of Being a Doctor, and Despite Bumps in the Road he has Never Given up.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Jazz Guitar, Time With his Daughter
Favorite professional publications
- The Laryngoscope
Jerome S. Schwartz's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jerome S. Schwartz | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jerome S. Schwartz's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD6355 Walker Lane Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Ernest M. Myers11120 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Springs Maryland 20904
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D.3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Daniel Hwang M.D.1860 Town Center Drive Reston VA 20190
- Dr. James Kevin Markwell M.D.National Naval Med Ctr 8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889
- Dr. Arpita Germanwala M.D., M.S.11418 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852