Abbot Gregory Spaulding, MD, works for Tri State for Sight in Cincinnati, Ohio. Aside from working at Tri State, Dr. Spaulding also is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Cincinnati, where the University was recognized amongst the top tier of Best National Universities by the US News and World Report in 2011. Dr. Spaulding has immersed himself in Ophthalmology; being a member to varying associations and societies, he is Board certification, and has contributed case studies and articles to his particular field of medicine. His 45 years of experience has been a success because of his honesty with his patients.
Education and Training
St. Louis University
College of Medicine
American Board of Ophthalmology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Emeritus Professor of Ophthalmology, University of Cincinnati -
- Former Lieutenant Commander, Medical Corps -
- Local, Regional, National, and International Public Speaking -
- Professional Chairman at University of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati General Hospital
- Presbyterian-St. Luke Hospital
- National Institute of Health
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association, American Ophthalmological Society, American Eye Study Club, International Society of Ophthalmic Pathology, Ohio State Medical Association, Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati
What do you attribute your success to?
Charging Reasonable Rates and Always Being Honest With his Patients
Teaching and speaking
Professorial Chairman at The University of Cincinnati
Hobbies / Sports
- Growing Roses, Tennis, Gardening, Writing Short Stories
Favorite professional publications
- Archives of Ophthalmology
- Christ Hospital
- University Hospital
Abbot Gregory Spaulding's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Abbot Gregory Spaulding | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Abbot Gregory Spaulding's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Dr. Philip J Poon M.D.1577b Goodman Ave Cincinnati OH 45224
- Dr. William J Faulkner MD1945 Cei Dr Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Michael Prokopius MD, MBA2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. William Michael Gaynier D.O10129 Springbeauty Ln Cincinnati OH 45231
- Dr. Michael R Petersen MD1945 Cei Drive Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Hisham H Arar MD4760 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227