Dr. Anthony Albregts is a dermatologist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Albregts specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Albregts diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1992
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Mem Hermann Hlthcare Sys, Dermatology; Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Anthony E Albregts M.D.'s Practice location
Reno, NV 89509Get Direction
Dr. Anthony E Albregts M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Albregts
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Dr. Jennifer Jablon Janiga M.D.500 Damonte Ranch Parkway Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Kimberly A Kolar M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Mrs. Cindy Lynn Lamerson MD650 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Kevin L Kiene M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Dan E Rowe M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Franz J Stadler M.D.640 W Moana Ln Reno NV 89509