Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.
Psychologist520 South Lafayette Park Place #300 Los Angeles California, 90057
Dr. Sheila Wu is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Wu specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
California School of Professional Psychology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Commitment to Serving the Community
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Psychology
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90057Get Direction
ALAMO, CA 94507Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- What Is Demisexual?
There are a variety of sexual identities in this world and each individual has his or her own sexual identity. One type of sexual identity is demisexuality. It is not as commonly heard and many people may also ask, "What is demisexual?"If you don’t know much about this sexuality other than hearing...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030