Dr. Sheila Wu is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Wu specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
California School of Professional Psychology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Commitment to Serving the Community
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Psychology
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90057 Get Direction
ALAMO, CA 94507 Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Dr. S. Faye Snyder PSY.D 15650 Devonshire St Granada Hills California 91344
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D 24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD 3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT 4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake 1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Rosalyn S. Eig 10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024