Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.
Psychologist520 South Lafayette Park Place #300 Los Angeles California, 90057
Dr. Sheila Wu is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Wu specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
California School of Professional Psychology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Commitment to Serving the Community
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Psychology
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90057Get Direction
ALAMO, CA 94507Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. James Poole DO833 N Edinburgh Ave Unit 109 Los Angeles CA 90046