Dr. Sheila Wu is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, California. Dr. Wu specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wu evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wu because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
California School of Professional Psychology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California Los Angeles
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Her Commitment to Serving the Community
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Psychology
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90057Get Direction
ALAMO, CA 94507Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Jenna J. Torres PSYD18646 Oxnard St Tarzana CA 91356
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD3780 Kilroy Airport Way Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Michelle K. Conover PH. D.6200 Canoga Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030