Wayne R. Kirkham, MD, specializes in ear, nose, throat and head and neck medicine and surgery as an otolaryngologist. He serves patients at the Medical City Dallas Hospital and holds over 37 years of experience in his field, with particular expertise in throat problems, ear, nose, and throat surgery, and voice problems. Dr. Kirkham became a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1972. He then furthered his training at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and became certified as an Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1972
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1972
American Board of Otolaryngology- Otolaryngology
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectures Nationally on Voice Care to Professional Singers -
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Otolaryngology; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, General Surgery
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
- University of Wisconsin-Madison- 1976
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Excellent training and hard work
Hobbies / Sports
- Fly Fishing, Jems
Favorite professional publications
- National Geographic
Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kirkham
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Holistic Treatment for Sinusitis
Holistic Treatment for SinusitisHolistic treatments are natural remedies that are available for treating certain medical problems. There are quite a number of natural treatment options that are known to help ease a sinus infection. Such treatments include the following: 1. Apple Cider...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. Richard D Thrasher MD4510 Medical Center Dr Mckinney TX 75069
- Dr. Timothy Thomason MD2021 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Lindsey Clemson Arviso MD11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Lance E Oxford MD411 N. Washington Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD12221 Merit Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Mark Newcomer MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390