Dr. James E. Moulsdale M.D.
Urologist520 Upper Chesapeake Drive Suite 208 Bel Air Maryland, 21014
Dr. James Moulsdale is a urologist practicing in Bel Air, Maryland. Dr. Moulsdale specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1971
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1971
American Board of Urology - Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Performed one of the first laparoscopic nephrectomies
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Urological Association, Mid Atlantic Section of the American Urological Association, Society of Laparoscopic-Endoscopic Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- Published articles on male sexual dysfunction
What do you attribute your success to?
Combination of excellent patient care, great technique and positive outcomes.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hunting, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- AUA Journal
Dr. James E. Moulsdale M.D.'s Practice location
- The Function of Vas Deferens
Male reproductive systemMost of the components of this system are located outside the male body. The testis, penis, scrotum, and epididymis are some of the structures. For sexual intercourse the male organ responsible is the penis. From the urethra the semen is released through the penis. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Dr. Stephen Michael Schatz MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Boyle M.D.6535 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Joseph Brian Murphy MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Alan Mark Geringer M.D.515 Fairmount Ave Towson MD 21286
- Dr. David S Stampfer MD7505 Osler Dr Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Christian Pavlovich M.D.4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224