Eva Marie Carignan, MD, works at Greater Hartford Women's Health Associates in West Hartford, Connecticut. She specializes in minimally invasive gynecological services for women and adolescent gynecology. The author of journal articles on OBGYN diseases, Dr. Carignan also serves Hartford Hospital.
Education and Training
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - OBGYN
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals 2009
- University of Connecticut
Professional Society Memberships
- Phi Beta Kappa, Junior Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
What do you attribute your success to?
Determination, Focus, Great Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD's Practice location
West Hartford, Connecticut 06107Get Direction
WEST HARTFORD, CT 06117Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Irregular Periods: Oligomenorrhea, Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
An irregular menstrual cycle can be experienced by women every once in a while. The irregularity may be a missed period or an early or late menstruation, which is normal and can be totally expected. However, when menstrual cycles are at long intervals, women could be having a condition called as...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.270 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- John B. Monaco1015 Main Street South Glastonbury Connecticut 06073
- Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Jay Bolnick MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Kellie Anne Motschmann MD184 East Street Plainville Connecticut 06062