Dr. Samuel Nixon Gillespie MD
Internist | Hypertension Specialist94 MEDICAL CIR MOULTON AL, 35650
Dr. Samuel Gillespie is an internist practicing in MOULTON, AL. Dr. Gillespie specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gillespie provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Family Medicine
- University of Alabama Hospital Program
Dr. Samuel Nixon Gillespie MD's Practice location
MOULTON, AL 35650Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Nixon Gillespie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gillespie
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Jeffrey A Johnson D.O.1201 Somerville Rd Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Stephen Alan Branning M.D.2828 Highway 31 S Decatur AL 35603
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Weirich MD1201 7th St Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Steven C Chandler M.D.1205 Medical Dr Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. William Christopher Gannaway M. D.1215 7th St Se Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Scott Acklin Matthews MD1107 14th Ave Se Decatur AL 35601