Labor and Birth Care
Post Partum Care
Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD's Videos
Education and Training
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1988
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Proctoring and works as a Representative for Medical Manufacturing companies -
- Teaches for Academic and Continuing Medical Education Purposes -
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- SUNY Downstate
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work and compassion care for patients.
Teaching and speaking
As a proctor and representative for medical manufacturing companies.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Rafael Gregory Juarez MD's Practice location
Henderson, Nevada 89052Get Direction
HENDERSON, NV 89052Get Direction
Henderson, NV 89015Get Direction
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- Marguerite Brathwaite3960 Camelot Cove Street Las Vegas Nevada 89147
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Brewer M.D.2881 Business Park Ct. Las Vegas NV 89128
- Joseph A. Rojas, II9120 West Post Road Las Vegas Nevada 89148
- Dr. Alexander Norton Jr. MD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Helard Ballon-Hennings9260 W. Sunset Rd, Ste 202 Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Yarini Quezada M.D.9260 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89148