Dr. Jay M. Zelinski D.O.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology350 John F. Kennedy Blvd. Bayonne New Jersey, 07002
Attained PhD from Columbia College of Physicians- 1979
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med- Stratford Nj 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Physicians Recognition Award- AMA
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- H. Pylori
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Muhlenberg Hospital
- Buffalo University
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians, American Gastroenterological Association Fellow, American Neurogastroenterology Society, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, American Medical Association, The Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, American College of Gastroenterology
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Gastroenterology
Dr. Jay M. Zelinski D.O.'s Practice location
Bayonne, New Jersey 07002Get Direction
BAYONNE, NJ 07002Get Direction
Dr. Jay M. Zelinski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zelinski
- How Gluten-Free is Papa John’s Latest Product?
Finding a fast-food franchise or an independently-owned eatery that serves genuinely gluten free food can pose a challenge. One might have to search on the web or even make some phone calls to find out whether or not a restaurant’s food and beverages are “safe” to ingest and won’t cause an...
- Mom Creates Cooking Company to Help Kids with Crohn's
Kids with chronic autoimmune diseases have special diets. Following these diets can take so many easy food options off the table. Having to steer away from all the go-to recipes and restaurants they know, parents can have a really hard time finding healthy food their kids like.The first challenge is...
- The Truth About Treatment Options for Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease develops as a result of inflammation in the ileum. Strong evidence supports that there is a virus responsible for this inflammation.Although inflammation is generally localized in the ileum, it can affect the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This inflammation causes agitation of...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD60 East End Avenue New York NY 10028
- Dr. George Abdelsayed MD355 Bard Street Staten Island NY 10310
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD NY 11235
- Anaka Prakash534 Avenue East Bayonne New Jersey 07002