Dr. Melissa Clark is an audiologist practicing in RUTLAND, VT. Dr. Clark evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Clark takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Melissa Lynn Clark AUD's Practice location
RUTLAND, VT 05701Get Direction
Melissa Lynn Clark AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Left-Sided or Distal Colitis?
Most people have heard of colitis, but what exactly is left-sided colitis?Left-sided colitisLeft-sided colitis is a specific type of ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis creates inflammation in the colon, and left-sided colitis, as you might have imagined, affects the left side. Left-sided colitis...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Philip brendon Alquiza Sanchez AUD69 ALLEN ST STE 3 RUTLAND VT 05701
- Nancy Lynn Gilman AU.D.69 Allen Street Rutland VT 05701
- Robert W Hartenstein AU.D.69 ALLEN ST RUTLAND VT 05701
- Lily Victoria Hughes AU.D.69 Allen Street Rutland VT 05701
- Barbara Claire Kirk MA CCC-A88 Park St Rutland VT 05701
- Mitchell B Kramer PHD69 Allen St Rutland VT 05701