Dr. Angela Cameron is a Dentist practicing in Johnson City, Tennessee. Dr. Cameron specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee
Fellow of DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation)
Dr. Angela R. Cameron D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
Yes, that is an excellent question. Changes in tooth/teeth position can occur as part of the normal aging process, but these are generally small micro-movements called drift. Larger movements can be the result of dental diseases such of gum disease, bone loss around the teeth, bite pathologies, trauma, and/or a combination of these issues. More detailed clinical information would be needed to determine what is causing your specific issue. In my opinion, based on the information in the question, I would recommend having X-rays of the area, a periodontal exam (gum exam), occlusal exam, and overall dental exam to determine the exact cause; as well as, what (if any) treatment may be needed. I hope this helps. :) READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Lectures for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry -
- Top Dentist 2003-2011 Consumer Research Council of America
- Featured in New Beauty Magazine 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Tennessee Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Having commitment to excel in everything she pursues. Being able to give the best to her patients and associated family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with her two Children and Family, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of American Dental Association
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. Angela R. Cameron D.D.S.'s Practice location
Johnson City, Tennessee 37604Get Direction
Johnson City, TN 37601Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Angela R. Cameron D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Angela R. Cameron D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. James Alexander Stakias DDS1203 Wilcox Drive Kingsport TN 37664
- Dr. Rebecca Lou Nunley DDS300 W Watauga Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Chad E Johnson DDS2335 Knob Creek Road Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Scott Allen Walters D.D.S.2025 Meadowview Pkwy Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Vincent Sharpe Tiller D.D.S.707 Bluff City Hwy Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. William H. Dyer D.D.S.801 Sunset Dr. Johnson City TN 37604