Dr. Amy Kusske is a general surgeon practicing in Santa Monica, California. Dr. Kusske specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kusske provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
USC School of Medicine
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1992
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Breast Cancer
- University of California, Los Angeles 1993
- Usc 1999
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
Excellent patient care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Swimming, Biking, Family Time
Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD's Practice location
Santa Monica, California 90404Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kusske
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.5141 Crenshaw Blvd Los Angeles California 90043
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D.850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Babak Moeinolmolki M.D.1215 BROCKTON AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90025
- Dr. Tracey R Childs MD2021 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Glenn Pfeffer MD8700 BEVERLY BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90048
- Dr. Chidi Jude Ukatu M.D.10521 Ruthelen St Los Angeles CA 90047