Dentist98 New Road Somers Point New Jersey, 08244
Dr. Sean McIntyre is a Dentist practicing in Somers Point, New Jersey. Dr. McIntyre specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Cosmetic Dentists, American Dental Association, Society of Police Surgeons, American Academy of Forensic Conference, American Academy of Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Being meticulous and patient in addressing my patient issues and using extreme care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Spending Time with Family
Sean McIntyre's Practice location
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Benaifer D. Preziosi D.M.D.524 Maple Ave Linwood NJ 08221
- Dr. Jay Rosenberg D.D.S.1511 S Main St Pleasantville NJ 08232
- Dr. Paul Harris Goodman D.D.S.1511 S Main St Pleasantville NJ 08232
- Dr. Elliott L Milgram DDS21 Linwood Prof Plaza Linwood NJ 08221
- Dr. Mark William Sisko DDS4311 Landis Ave Sea Isle City NJ 08243
- Heather M Clark D.M.D.2311 New Rd Northfield NJ 08225