Daniel W. Lee, MD, has a private practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. A graduate of the Oklahoma State University for Health Sciences, he completed his internship and residency at Oklahoma University. Dr. Lee gives back to his community by lecturing on health and disease prevention to adults. Dr. Lee is also on staff at the Integris Southwest Medical Center; an Oklahoma City based hospital since 1965. Dr. Lee is lucky enough to have his wife working at his side, as a nurse practitioner, since 2003.
Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD's Videos
Education and Training
OSU Center for Health Sciences
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1995
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1995
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp & Clinics, Family Medicine
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
- Oklahoma University
- Oklahoma University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Strong spiritual condition and family support. His wife, Lisa Lee, NP, works by his side.
Community service lectures on health and disease prevention with the adult population
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Exercise
Favorite professional publications
- Cleveland Clinic Journals, Internal Medicine News
Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73109Get Direction
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73109Get Direction
Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Hamid Mahmood1100 North Mustang Road Mustang Oklahoma 73064
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5622 N PORTLAND AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.3317 E MEMORIAL RD EDMOND OK 73013
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.1000 N. Lee Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.3109 N PENN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD1211 North Shartel Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103