Dr. Mark Fagan practices Periodontics in San Jose, California. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Fagan has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Fagan provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
University of Illinois
Areas of expertise and specialization
- University of California, San Francisco
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Academy of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- The International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants- Jan/Feb 2008
What do you attribute your success to?
Working together with others.
Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Jose, California 95125Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95125Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S. | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark C. Fagan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagan
- Lack of Sleep During Pregnancy May Increase a Mother's Risk for Preeclampsia
A study published in the journal, Sleep, has shown that too much or too little sleep during pregnancy may increase the risk of high blood pressure and related complications during pregnancy. High blood pressure induced by pregnancy is a symptom of preeclampsia, which later increases the risk of...
- Treatments for Lung Cancer
The nature of cancer, its stage, your overall health, and the condition of your lungs will largely determine the kind of treatment that safeguards your health. If you happen to be an active smoker, quitting the habit would be a precondition for quicker recovery from cancer. Lung cancer is one the...
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- What is Bronchopneumonia?
What is Bronchopneumonia?Bronchopneumonia is a special and severe type of pneumonia which is characterized by lung inflammation, mostly caused by fungi, viruses or bacteria. This infection causes swelling of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, causing them to develop fluid-like pus. The alveoli are...
- Health Benefits of Swai Fish
People are keeping a close watch on what they include in their plate. This is majorly done, because there are so many different types of foods available in the market which can lead to a varied number of health problems. In certain cases, most of these food items are associated with a number of...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Frank A Riccoboni D.D.S., M.S.505 South Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Perry Lynn Westbrook D.M.D., M.S.D.877 W Fremont Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Joe Allan Provines D.M.D.105 SOUTH DR MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Henry H Chang D.D.S.12948 Village Dr Saratoga CA 95070
- Dr. Alexander Jeffrey Kim D.D.S.10430 S De Anza Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
- Hooshang Kashani DDS40803 Fremont Blvd Fremont CA 94538