Dr. Jared Pisapia practices Neurological Surgery in VALHALLA, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Pisapia prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Mr. Jared Michael Pisapia MD, MTR's Practice location
VALHALLA, NY 10595Get Direction
Mr. Jared Michael Pisapia MD, MTR's reviewsWrite Review
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Justin Santarelli M.D.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595
- Meic Schmidt M.D.100 WOODS ROAD Valhalla NY 10595
- Dr. Carrie R Muh M.D., M.S.100 WOODS RD # A VALHALLA NY 10595
- Dr. Dhruve Satish Jeevan M.D.100 Woods Rd Valhalla NY 10595
- Dr. Joey Melissa Mancuso D.O.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595
- Dr. Christian Andrew Bowers M.D.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595