Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD
Neurologist | Neurology848 N Saint Francis St Suite 3901 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Marvin Sih practices Neuropathology in RAVENNA, OH. Dr. Sih studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD's Practice location
RAVENNA, OH 44266Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sih
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- Carol Burnett's Beloved Sidekick, Tim Conway, Is Battling Dementia
A person's age or status does not matter when dementia is in the picture. Dementia is a blanket term for deterioration in mental and cognitive ability. Over time, dementia can progress enough to interfere with someone's daily life. ...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Blood from Young Donors May Help Alzheimer's Patients in the Future
Treatments for Alzheimer’s are improving daily as researchers are trying to focus on the different methods that may slow down the process for the disease, including using blood donated by young people to improve the memory of Alzheimer's patients.Alzheimer’s disease has been one of the main...
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD848 St. Francis North Wichita Kansas 67214
- Dr. Bassem H El-nabbout MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dilawer H Abbas MD929 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Tania Beatriz Beltran papsdorf MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Andrew David Massey M.D.1001 N Minneapolis St Wichita KS 67214