David B. Greenberg, DMD, works at Dental Care Center in Chavy Chase, Maryland. It is a father-son practice, his father is Alfred H. Greenberg. The Greenberg family were natives of Venezuela, where Dr. Greenberg, Sr. was the only North American dentist to be licensed there. Upon their move to Maryland, Dr. Greenberg promptly joined his father in practice after graduating from dental school in Pennsylvania. Both father and son are fluent in Spanish and pride themselves on the highest standard of care. Dr. Greenberg also completed 500 hours at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and now specializes in implants, veneers, and other cosmetic and emergency dental needs. He remains an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, an honor he received in 2009.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
Certified by the International Board Oral Implants
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxi-Course
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, German Association of Dental Implantology
What do you attribute your success to?
Motivation, Patient Care, Passion for the industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Classic Cars, Reading
Dr. David B. Greenberg DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. David B. Greenberg DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David B. Greenberg DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Ben Manesh DDS6831 Wisconsin Ave. Bethesda MD 20815
- Dr. Hyacinth Brown DDS5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Eric K. Morrison5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- I-Jun Lin-Kung5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Claudia Cotca DDS,MPH5454 Wisconsin Avenue Suite 1050 Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Larry Greenbaum DDS5480 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815