Dr. Sarah Henry M.D.
Pathologist | Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology2738 East 51st Street Suite 290 Tulsa Oklahoma, 74105
Sarah Henry, MD, obtained her degree in 2002 from the University of Missouri followed by a residency at Penrose-St. Francis Hospital, and fellowship at Oregon Health and Science University in Hematopathology. She has since taken a position at Tulsa Medical Laboratories. This privately owned laboratory provides a variety services including bone marrow examinations, blood bank services, cytology, clinical consultations, peripheral blood and other body fluid smear consultations, and frozen section evaluation. Dr. Henry loves what she does, and has led a succesful career doing it.
Education and Training
University of Missouri
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2002
Board Certified: Anatomic Pathology
Clinical Pathology and Hematopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Penrose-St. Francis Hospital, Colorado Springs, Pathology Residency
- Oregon Health and Science University; Hematopathology
Professional Society Memberships
- College of American Pathologists, American Society for Clinical Pathology
What do you attribute your success to?
Love of the Profession
Hobbies / Sports
- Movies, Reading, Spending Time
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Clinical Pathology
Dr. Sarah Henry M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55101Get Direction
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Henry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henry
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Ashley Dianne Gable M.D.6565 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Madhusudan G Rao MD1145 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Jennifer F O'dell MD1145 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. John Andrew Minielly M.D.1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Kanwaljit Singh Aulakh M.D.1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Walter Larry Lamar M.D.1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104