Gregory Todd Mesna
Plastic Surgeon3955 Parklawn Avenue Suite 130 Edina Minnesota, 55435
Gregory Todd Mesna, MD, FACS, has vast experience in both dentistry and medicine. In 1985 he obtained a Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree, followed by a a medical degree in 1989 from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Mesna completed his training with a fellowship in plastic surgery. He remained in Minnesota throughout his educational process, and today remains, serving patients in Edina at Mesna Plastic Surgery. Having a private practice allows Dr. Mesna to put a very personal touch on each patient and procedure; it is because of this thatr he has led a quite successful career.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota
American Board of Plastic Surgeons
Gregory Todd Mesna's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks in the Community Twice a Years -
- University of MinnesotA; Plastic Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
Providing a Personal Approach in Approving your Image
Favorite professional publications
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons Journal
Gregory Todd Mesna's Practice location
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Leslie Smith DO2 Carlson Pkwy Plymouth MN 55447
- Dr. Robert Wood MD200 University Ave E Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. John A Ness MD935 Wayzata Blvd E. Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Peter Hilger MD7373 France Ave S Edina MN 55435
- Dr. Peter Andrew Vogt M.D.319 Barry Ave S Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. Bruce Langdon Cunningham M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455