Dr. Carl Ermshar is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Saint Helena, California. Dr. Ermshar specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- White Mem Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Glendale Adventist Med Ctr, General Surgery; White Mem Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- White Memorial Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Napa County Association of Otolaryngology, California Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Knowledge of, and Caring for Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Water Skiing, Fishing
Favorite professional publications
- Archivese of Otolaryngology
- Napa Valley and Clearlake Hospital
Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Helena, California 94574Get Direction
SAINT HELENA, CA 94574Get Direction
Glendale, CA 91206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carl Boyer Ermshar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ermshar
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- Dr. David Quenelle M.D.1701 4th St Santa Rosa California 95404
- Dr. Kim Elaine Schmitt M.D.52 Medical Park East Dr Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Devin Murphy Lonergan MD1701 4th St Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Charles Robert Pettit M.D.175 Concourse Blvd Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Charles Daniel Sooy MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Stefan M Zechowy M.D.1701 4th St Santa Rosa CA 95404