Dr. Scott Swarthout is a Chiropractor practicing in Fresno, California. Dr. Swarthout specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Swarthout seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer West Chiropractic College
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1990
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectured to those with functional health issues -
- Worked with children with ADD/ADHD and dyslexia, also those with autism specturm disorders through his company, Brain Balance Centers. -
- Applied Kinesiology
- Neuro-emotional Technique
Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.'s Practice location
Fresno, California 93720Get Direction
Cupertino, CA 95014Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C.30 East Minarets Avenue Fresno California 93650
- Dr. Christopher James Long D.C.6759 N 1st St Fresno CA 93710
- Mr. Troy Gus Garabedian D.C.612 Fallbrook Ave Clovis CA 93611
- Dr. John B. Campise D.C.5035 E Belmont Ave Fresno CA 93727
- Dr. Igor Franjo Huljev DC222 W Shaw Ave Fresno CA 93704
- Dr. Nada N Nenadovic DC5363 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710