Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.
Chiropractor8455 Milbrook Avenue Suite 104 Fresno California, 93720
Dr. Scott Swarthout is a Chiropractor practicing in Fresno, California. Dr. Swarthout specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Swarthout seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer West Chiropractic College
Palmer College Chiropractic West 1990
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Lectured to those with functional health issues -
- Worked with children with ADD/ADHD and dyslexia, also those with autism specturm disorders through his company, Brain Balance Centers. -
- Applied Kinesiology
- Neuro-emotional Technique
Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.'s Practice location
Fresno, California 93720Get Direction
Cupertino, CA 95014Get Direction
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C.30 E MINARETS AVE FRESNO CA 93650
- Dr. Christopher James Long D.C.1382 E ALLUVIAL AVE FRESNO CA 93720
- Dr. John B. Campise D.C.5035 E Belmont Ave Fresno CA 93727
- Dr. Paul Schroeder DC720 E Bullard Ave Fresno CA 93710
- Mr. Troy Gus Garabedian D.C.29369 AUBERRY RD 101 PRATHER CA 93651
- Dr. Nada N Nenadovic DC5363 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710