Emile Eli Finan, DDS, has a private practice in Quebec, Canada. He specializes in aesthetic dentistry, crowns, and bridgework as a prosthodontist. Dr. Finan was educated in the United States and Lebanon before relocating to Canada. In addition to his practice, he is a teacher at the University of Montreal.
Education and Training
St. Joseph's University
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teacher, University of Montreal -
- St. Joseph's University (Prosthodontics); Boston University (Prosthodontics)
Professional Society Memberships
- Association of Prosthodontists of Quebec, Canadian Association of Prosthodontists
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work, Keeping up to date on education
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Tennis, Skiing, Biking
Emile Elie Finan's Practice location
Lake Charles, Louisiana H3S 1Z1 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Emile Elie Finan | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Emile Elie Finan's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Nathan H. Grebe Lake Charles Louisiana P0M 1L0
- Bruce Austin Lake Charles Louisiana 2000
- Dre Julie Lessard Lake Charles Louisiana G1R 2A9
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 22031
- Dr. Bushra A. Alazzawi D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 60659
- Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S. Lake Charles Louisiana 44131