William Dvorine, MD, has a private practice in Baltimore, Maryland. Dr. Dvorine is the author of a home skin treatment book entitled A Dermatologist's Guide To Home Skin Care Treatment, and does public speaking on the topic of dermatology all around the world. When Dr. Dvorine is not at his practice, he can be found practicing at Saint Agnes Hospital, one of Baltimore's most established teaching hospitals. He has spent time on the Oprah Winfrey show to promote his book and educate the public.
Education and Training
University of Maryland
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Public Speaking around the world -
- New York VA Hospital
- Sinai Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
Articles and Publications
- Published a Dermatologist and Home Skin Treatment Book, 1980
What do you attribute your success to?
Brilliance, Hard Work, Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- 14 Black Belt Ranks from 4 Different Martial Arts
William Dvorine's Practice location
Request An Appointment With William Dvorine | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
William Dvorine's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Five Skincare Tips to Prevent Acne
Acne can be irritating, uncomfortable, and annoying to treat. They make your skin look ugly and can really be devastating. However, with proper management and treatment, you can completely eliminate them. The following helpful skin care tips will prevent acne:Wash dailyWashing your face frequently...
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.810 GLEN EAGLES CT STE 204 TOWSON MD 21286
- Dr. Eva F. Simmons-o'brien M.D.8320 Bellona Ave. Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Grant James Anhalt M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Rachel Abuav M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. James Kevin Poulton MD5233 KING AVE BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Linda Louise Lutz M.D.419 W Redwood St Baltimore MD 21201