Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.
Dermatologist3965 Holcomb Bridge Road Suite 100 Norcross Georgia, 30092
Kendra Cole, MD, works at Cole Dermatology and Aesthetic Center, PC, in Georgia. Cole Dermatology and Aesthetic Center is dedicated to helping patients enjoy a youthful appearance and healthy skin through their customized treatments to each patients' specific needs. Dr. Cole is an expert in acne and anti-aging treatments such as; SmoothBeam Laser Treatments, ClearLight Treatments, Botox, etc. When Dr. Cole is not working at her practice, she could be found at the Gwinnett Medical Center; where she is on non-staff referring status. Gwinnett Medical Center was recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work for 2010.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine 1986
American Board of Dermatology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.'s Expert Contributions
I recommend that you see a dermatologist as soon as possible to evaluate your condition. A blood test can be performed to rule out a potentially serious condition called lupus. Your rash could also be caused by rosacea, photo contact dermatitis, or polymorphous light eruption. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery Association, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Inc., National Psoriasis Foundation, Medical Association of Georgia
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Cole attributes her success to the excellent training she received in the past, and her commitment to continuing her education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with her Family
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Acadamy of Dermatology
Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.'s Practice location
Norcross, Georgia 30092Get Direction
PEACHTREE CORNERS, GA 30092Get Direction
Duluth, GA 30096Get Direction
Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cole
- Beauty Tips for the Morning Hours
An ideal skin care regimen for the morning will definitely include ways to fight free radical damage, protect the skin from sun’s rays, moisturize the dry skin, and other steps that would help the skin to glow. Marianna Blyumin, MD, a cosmetic dermatologist in Hollywood has given few skin care...
- Herpes Simplex Virus: The Cause of Cold Sores
Herpes simplex is a retrovirus that infects humans. The virus is passed from one person to another through direct physical contact or contact with anything that has come in contact with saliva or other body fluids of an infected person.Once the virus enters the body, it has a clever mechanism to...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Male Pattern Baldness
According to a new study published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, the root cause for the male pattern baldness is the presence of abnormal amounts of protein, prostaglandin D2, in the scalp. Prostaglandin D2 and its derivatives are known to inhibit the growth of hair. Male pattern...
- Dr. Joseph Payne MD5555 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342-1710
- Dr. Keith D. Wright MD2383 Pate Street Snellville Georgia 30078
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Tiffani Hamilton MD11800 Atlantis Pl Alpharetta GA 30022
- Marian Claire Finan6095 Barfield Road Atlanta Georgia 30328
- Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.2256 Northlake Pkwy Tucker GA 30084