Shaym Puppala, MD, works at North Hills Medical Center in Greenville, South Carolina. North Hills is a multi-specialty physician group established in 1971, serving the Upstate of South Carolina. There are 5 campuses, a sleep disorders center, and an occupational medicine center. Dr. Puppala practices internal medicine at the Pelham Road Office, which is the main facility. Dr. Puppala puts a lot of heart and patience into patient care, and evidence of his exemplary care is shown in his membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Education and Training
Temple University School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, Alpha Omega Alpha
What do you attribute your success to?
Caring about Patients, Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, Classical, Piano, Exploring the Area with Wife
- St. Francis Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Shaym Puppala's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Shaym Puppala | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Shaym Puppala's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D. 701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Merrill J. Gildersleeve M.D. 21 Aberdeen Drive Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Marcela U. Young M.D. 540 Old Howell Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Desmond E. Smith M.D. 45 Creekview Ct. Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Ronald S. Phillips 9 Buena Visa Way Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Shereef Yehia El-ibiary MD 50 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605