Hamza Walid Shah DO
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology3100 MACCORKLE AVE SE STE 509 CHARLESTON WV, 25304
Dr. Hamza Shah is a gastroenterologist practicing in CHARLESTON, WV. Dr. Shah specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Shah performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Hamza Walid Shah DO's Practice location
CHARLESTON, WV 25304Get Direction
Hamza Walid Shah DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Dealing with Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis can really send patients on a life-changing roller coaster ride. And not the good kind of roller coaster.UC can be unpredictable and cause people to experience a range of inconsistent symptoms such as diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating, urgency, and more. Not only...
- New Treatment for Celiac Disease Using Nanoparticles Is Underway
Recently, investigators have found a potential way to develop a treatment for celiac disease, which, according to Cour Pharmaceuticals focuses on the autoimmune disease, along with other inflammatory diseases. The treatment has been approved for clinical trials in August, 2017, and these trials have...
- Natural Laxatives That Work: Best Natural Laxatives
What is a natural laxative?A laxative can be in the form of a food, drink, oil, and compound. It may not necessarily be medication only. A laxative induces bowel movement and loosens the stool. If the source is natural, then it is considered as a natural laxative.In constipation, the bowel movement...
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Applauds New York State Restroom Access Legislation
People with Crohn’s and colitis understand the pain of being stuck in public with no restrooms available. The need to visit the restroom can be great, but nothing is publicly available, and upon asking an employee: “Sorry, there are no public restrooms in this building.”Perhaps because of...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- What Foods Are Allowed in a Gluten-free Diet?
Gluten is a protein found in many food items, and intolerance towards this protein may lead to intestinal damage. A typical gluten-free diet avoids all possible sources of this protein in meals. Gluten may cause inflammation in the body's of people who are suffering from celiac disease. Having...
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Cox M.D.3100 Maccorkle Avenue Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Harry Earl Duncan MD3100 Maccorkle Avenue Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Timothy Grose Harper M.D.424 Division Street Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Marc A. Subik M.D.98 State St Proctorville OH 45669
- Dr. Brittain Mcjunkin MD320 W Main St White Sulphur Springs WV 24986
- Dr. Hazem Al Ashhab MD3100 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304