Dr. Mandeep Mangat practices Pulmonology in SAN ANTONIO, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mangat manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Mandeep Mangat MD's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Mandeep Mangat MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- New Technology Offers Shared Decision-Making for Cystic Fibrosis Patients
Suffering from an autosomal recessive lethal disease is indubitably difficult, but what if there were something that could make it more manageable? Physician researchers at the University of Cincinnati have worked to develop a computerize decision-making model that assists cystic fibrosis patients...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma is a kind of disease that is characterized by affecting the airways/outlets that carry air to and from the lungs. People who suffer from this chronic condition (long-lasting or recurrent) are said to be asthmatic. This disease comes like a bolt from the blue - a three-pronged attack on the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Pleurisy
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy, also called as pleuritis, is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. These double-membraned pleura are important because they protect and lubricate your lungs as you breathe in and out. The small amount of fluid in the pleural cavity helps the two...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Peter S. Fornos MD311 Camden St San Antonio TX 78215
- Dr. Swapna Muppuri MD555 Palmer Rd Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Hector L Gomez MD7500 Barlite Blvd San Antonio TX 78224
- Dr. Patrick Francis Allan M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Junji Henry Higuchi MD1303 Mccullough San Antonio TX 78212