Implants, Restorative, Cosmetic, Sedation, Endodontics, Crown, Bridges, Veneers, Laser Dentistry, Reconstruction, Oral Surgery (wisdom teeth, etc.), Periodontics (laser periodontal treatment), Endodontics (root canal therapy), Orthodontics (FastBraces and invisible), Dentures (including immediate dentures)
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking at the University of La Plata in Argentina -
- Endodontics:root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:dental Implants (surgical Placement)
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:velscope
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:zoom!
- Special Needs Met:cancer
- Cosmetic Dentistry:sapphire Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:zoom! (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Orthodontics:dental Braces
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Sedation:nitrous Oxide (laughing Gas)
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- Served in the United States Navy and the United States Public Commission
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Colorado Springs Dental Society, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Practice Administration, National Foundation of Dentistry For The Handicapped, Dental Organization For Conscious Sedation, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- International Congress of Oral Implantology, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of Laser Dentistry, Dental Organization for Concious Sedation, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped, FastBraces Affiliate
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Couchman attributes his success to loving his patients, and offering comprehensive and optimal oral health care; as well as his continual education on the latest technology in dentistry.
Hobbies / Sports
- Ranching, Surfing, Being Outdoors, Therapeutic Riding, Dental Missions to Third World Countries
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Centura Hospital
Donald E. Couchman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919 Get Direction
Colorado Springs, CO 80919 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Donald E. Couchman D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Donald E. Couchman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Couchman
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S. 559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Tasneim Mohamed DDS 14034 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio Texas 78247
- Dr. Roger L. Humphreys DDS 415 West Rockrimmon Blvd Colorado Springs Colorado 80919
- Dr. James Walter Kearney D.D.S. 2918 Austin Bluffs Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80918
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Rota D.M.D. 6210 Woodmen Park View Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Ryan Gardner DDS 5430 Tutt Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80922