Sean Hamilton, MD, works at the Victoria Vein and Surgery Clinic in Texas. He was the first surgeon in the Crossroads area to perform the VNUS closure procedure; which is a minimally invasive treatment option for venous reflux and varicose veins. Dr. Hamilton has a particular interest in venous disorders and clinically treats venous diseases along in addition to his general surgery practice. Dr. Hamilton spends his spare time at many other hospitals and centers providing patients with health care; including Citizens Medical Center. Citizens Medical Center is a 344-bed acute care hospital, providing Victoria and South Texas with the first new federally-approved accreditation program in more than 30 years.
Education and Training
Medical College of Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 2000
Board Certified in General Surgery and Phlebology- American Board of Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- He Speaks Intermittently Locally with the Community. -
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- St. Josephs Hospital
- University of Colorado
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Phlebology, Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons Inc., American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- He writes for the Community Paper and the Victoria Magazine
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Hamilton attributes his success to his perseverance.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Road Biking, and Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the Surgical Clinics of North America, Phlebology Journal
- Citizens Medical Center
- De Tar Healthcare System
- Memorial Medical Center
- Kindred Healthcare
- Warm Springs Hospital
Dr. Sean M. Hamilton M.D.'s Practice location
Victoria, Texas 77901Get Direction
Victoria, TX 77901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sean M. Hamilton M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sean M. Hamilton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Dr. Matthew Theophil Janzow M.D.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Andrew Charles Clemmons D.O.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Brian Dean Mcdaniel D.O.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. John Edward Barber M.D.601 E San Antonio St Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Stephen Thorsheim Hougen M.D.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. Craig Ge-sheng Chang M.D.6502 Nursery Dr Victoria TX 77904