Dr. Igor Huzicka is an internist practicing in Englewood, Colorado. Dr. Huzicka specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Huzicka provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Charles Univ, Praha MD
Charles Univ, Praha 1997
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Patient and Community Health Education Lectures -
- top Physician 2008
- Physicians Recognition Award, 2012
- Doctor's Dilemma, Winning Team Member, Allegheny General Hospital 2002
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Weill-Cornell Medical School (Allergy-Immunology)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Colorado Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Detail and Quality of follow-up with patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Downhill Skiing, Worldwide Travel
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Journal of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, Cleveland Clinic Journal
- Skyridge Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Igor Huzicka MD's Practice location
Englewood, Colorado 80112Get Direction
Lone Tree, CO 80124Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Igor Huzicka MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Igor Huzicka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huzicka
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202
- Dr. Karen Ratner MD7750 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122