Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour
Dentist20405 Exchange Street, Suite 201 130 Ashburn Virginia, 20147
Dr. Maya Bachour is a Dentist practicing in Ashburn, Virginia. Dr. Bachour specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's Videos
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Virginia's Top Dentist, 2011
- Consumer Research Council of America's Top Dentist, 2009-2011
- General and cosmetic Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Blessings
Hobbies / Sports
- Family time, Swimming, Dancing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's Practice location
Ashburn, Virginia 20147Get Direction
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bachour
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Dan Ashouripour DDS44790 Maynard Sq Ashburn VA 20147
- Juan Eduardo Alvarez DDS21287 Southolme way Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD44025 Pipeline Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Shahrzad Salartash D.D.S20755 Williamsport Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Zoltan Rusznak DDS20925 Professional Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.44345 Premier Plz Ashburn VA 20147