Dr. Maya Bachour is a Dentist practicing in Ashburn, Virginia. Dr. Bachour specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's Videos
Education and Training
Loma Linda University
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Virginia's Top Dentist, 2011
- Consumer Research Council of America's Top Dentist, 2009-2011
- General and cosmetic Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Blessings
Hobbies / Sports
- Family time, Swimming, Dancing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's Practice location
Dr. Dr. Maya Bachour's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bachour
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Dan Ashouripour DDS44790 Maynard Sq Ashburn VA 20147
- Juan Eduardo Alvarez DDS21287 Southolme way Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Shahrzad Salartash D.D.S20755 Williamsport Pl Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Dina Bambrey DMD44025 Pipeline Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Zoltan Rusznak DDS20925 Professional Plz Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Lonny Dean Grimmer D.D.S.44345 Premier Plz Ashburn VA 20147