Ewa M. Jacunski, MD, works at Greater Hartford and Women's Health Associates in West Hartford, Connecticut. Her Polish background makes her able to serve patients in fluent Polish. In practice since 1993, she joined Greater Hartford when the practices merged in 2009. The practice offers all aspects of OBGYN care, and is also involved in several clinical trials for female reproductive disorders. Dr. Jacunski is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Connecticut, teaching to residents and students alike. When Dr. Jacunski is not at this practice, she can be found working at Hartford Hospital, where she completed her internship and residency.
Education and Training
Medical Academy of Poznan
Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego 1982
University Of Medical Sciences In Poznan 1982
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Connecticut -
- Physician Recognition Award, American Medical Association, 2011
- Hartford Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Gynecology, Connecticut Medical Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD's Practice location
West Hartford, Connecticut 06107Get Direction
WEST HARTFORD, CT 06117Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacunski
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Toxin Exposure During Late Pregnancy Is Correlated with Autism
We do not entirely understand the various causes of autism. For some things, we have a good idea, and others, we are still learning. Some factors are environmental. Other factors are known to be genetic.One of the newer developments is the knowledge that toxins ingested in the later part of...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.270 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- John B. Monaco1015 Main Street South Glastonbury Connecticut 06073
- Dr. Jay Bolnick MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Kellie Anne Motschmann MD184 East Street Plainville Connecticut 06062