Dr. Lyuba Gitman practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in WASHINGTON, DC. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Gitman provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Lyuba Gitman M.D.'s Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20010Get Direction
Lyuba Gitman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Dr. Estelle Sukyung Yoo M.D.8116 Good Luck Rd Lanham MD 20706
- Dr. Tamekia Wakefield MD8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889
- Jonathan Lively PA111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Brian K Reilly MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Scott Brietzke MDWalter Reed Army Medical Ctr Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Robert S Bahadori M.D.8316 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031