Dr. Kenneth Patrick May D.C
Chiropractor2280 Opitz Blvd Suite 210 Woodbridge VA, 22191
Dr. Kenneth P. May is a licensed and certified chiropractor in Northern Virginia with physical therapy privileges. Taking a patient centered and evidence based approach to health care. He utilizes the best treatments and procedures for your individual care resulting in optimal outcomes.
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. Kenneth Patrick May D.C's Expert Contributions
In the majority of cases, yes. The most common side effect is soreness the next day or two. That being said no single treatment type is for everybody. If you go to a chiropractor the first thing they should do is a physical exam so they can determine what conditions you may or may not have. Once they know what your condition is then they can recommend the correct treatment for you which may or may not be a chiropractic adjustment. I hope this helps, if you have more questions your best option is to ask further questions to a chiropractor in their office. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- NOVA Top Chiropractor 4 Top Doctors
- Forward Thinking Chiropractic Alliance
- American Chiropractic Association
Areas of research
Dr. Kenneth Patrick May D.C's Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22191Get Direction
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. George N Bakalis D.C.2026b Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Derek Carroll Curran D.C.14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Elliott Torrain Armstrong DC2026 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Adam S Dennison D.C.1970 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. E'rika Renee Brock D.C.14904 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Jeyoung Yun D.C14416 Jefferson Davis Hwy Woodbridge VA 22191