Dr. Ramzi Khairallah is a rheumatologist practicing in Syracuse, New York. Dr. Khairallah specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Khairallah treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
St. Joseph's University
Saint Joseph University 1997
Temple University School of Medicine 1997
American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Crohn's Disease
- Back Pain
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Rheumatology; Staten Island Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Staten Island University Hospital Program
- University Hospital / SUNY Health Science Center
- Staten Island Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Syracuse
Professional Society Memberships
- Onondaga County Medical Society, New York State Rheumatology Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Taking the Time, Listening to the Patient and Analyzing their History well, explaining things in detail to the patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Hiking, Music
Favorite professional publications
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
Dr. Ramzi N. Khairallah MD's Practice location
Syracuse, New York 13210Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13214Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ramzi N. Khairallah MD | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ramzi N. Khairallah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khairallah
- Can a TENS Unit Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Those with fibromyalgia live every day with chronic pain. Medications may work great, but they often have unacceptable side effects. If you don’t want to handle your pain with drugs, other alternatives might help, and one of these alternatives could be a TENS unit. ...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- A Dose of Electricity: A Promising Treatment for Lupus Pain
In 1998, Dr. Kevin Tracey, a neurosurgeon, inventor, and scientist, advanced a radical hypothesis, which was scoffed at by doctors of his time. He basically postulated that the immune system can be controlled by a network of nerves called the vagus nerve. What led to this discovery was an accidental...
- What to Avoid if You have Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an immune system disorder which affects the joints, the hands, and wrists. Common symptoms include pain in the joints (sometimes unbearable), swelling, and fever. These symptoms may develop over a period of time, usually months. This disease can cause inflammation around...
- Study Finds New Breakthrough for Lupus: Transplanting Placental Cells
In a recent lab test using mice, transplantation of human placental cells suppressed immune and inflammatory responses of systemic lupus erythematosus. This success is a breakthrough in the treatment for lupus, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic pain. ...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Found in Transplanted Hands of 33-year-old Patient
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic condition that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness in the joints. The wrists and joints in the hands and feet are the most common body parts that are affected. Rheumatoid arthritis can be diagnosed at any age, although it is most common among individuals...
- Dr. George Mtanos MD310 S Crouse Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Andras Perl MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Mr. James Franklin Hyla MD310 S Crouse Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Patrick J Riccardi M.D.310 S Crouse Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Linda Warnowicz MD310 S Crouse Ave Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Mary Abdulky MD310 S Crouse Ave Syracuse NY 13210