Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD
Internist3150 North Tenaya Way Suite 240 Las Vegas Nevada, 89128
Reza Mojtabavi, MD, works at Avencia Medical Center in Nevada. When Dr. Mojtabavi is not working at the practice he could be found donating his time and expertise to Mountainview Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center, or Health South. Being a hard working and dedicated professional Dr. Mojtabavi has been very successful in his field of Internal Medicine; and recognized for it in 2010 with the Patient Preferred Physician's Award. Internal Medicine is a health care service including the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases; especially being skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes.
Education and Training
Medical University of Vienna
Board Certified in Internal Medicine in Europe
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking in University of Vienna -
- Local Public Speaking within Local Community of Nevada -
- Patient Preferred Physician Award in Nevada in 2010
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, in past: Austrian Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
He attributes his success to hard work and dedication.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing and Racing Cars
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Medicine, Archives of Internal Medicine
Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89128Get Direction
Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mojtabavi
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Mr. Darren Wirtz DO7180 Cascade Valley Ct Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Raji Venkat M.D.2629 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson Nevada 89052
- Dr. Maria Tessie Beduya-Princer M.D.4900 E Bonanza Rd Las Vegas NV 89110
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Dina S. Burke MD5380 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89118
- Dr. Elleston Craig Rucker M.D.807 S Decatur Blvd Las Vegas NV 89107