Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD
Internist3150 North Tenaya Way Suite 240 Las Vegas Nevada, 89128
Reza Mojtabavi, MD, works at Avencia Medical Center in Nevada. When Dr. Mojtabavi is not working at the practice he could be found donating his time and expertise to Mountainview Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, University Medical Center, or Health South. Being a hard working and dedicated professional Dr. Mojtabavi has been very successful in his field of Internal Medicine; and recognized for it in 2010 with the Patient Preferred Physician's Award. Internal Medicine is a health care service including the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases; especially being skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes.
Education and Training
Medical University of Vienna
Board Certified in Internal Medicine in Europe
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- International Public Speaking in University of Vienna -
- Local Public Speaking within Local Community of Nevada -
- Patient Preferred Physician Award in Nevada in 2010
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, in past: Austrian Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
He attributes his success to hard work and dedication.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing and Racing Cars
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Medicine, Archives of Internal Medicine
Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD's Practice location
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89128Get Direction
Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mojtabavi
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Mr. Darren Wirtz DO7180 Cascade Valley Ct Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Raji Venkat M.D.2629 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson Nevada 89052
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Dina S. Burke MD5380 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89118
- Dr. Elleston Craig Rucker M.D.807 S Decatur Blvd Las Vegas NV 89107
- Dr. Vesna Jamborcic MD8285 W Arby Ave Las Vegas NV 89113