Dr. Pran Sood is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in JONESBORO, GA. Dr. Sood specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sood tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1966
- St Luke'S Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; St Luke'S Med Ctr, General Surgery; Huron Hosp -Cleveland Clinic, Anesthesiology
Dr. Pran N Sood M.D.'s Practice location
JONESBORO, GA 30236Get Direction
Dr. Pran N Sood M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Dr. James Chappuis M.D.4940 Governor’s Drive Forest Park GA 30297
- Dr. Mark Mudano M.D.11 upper Riverdale Rd SW Riverdale Georgia 30274
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD1014 Sycamore Drive Decatur Georgia 30030
- Dr. Virginia Mooney Jones MD1265 Hwy 54 W Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Neil Colvard Berry MD1050 Eagles Landing Pkwy Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Ashkan Lahiji M.D.2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30309