Jacqueline Dauhajre, MD, has a private practice on the Upper East Side of New York, NY.As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Dauhajre takes care of patients suffering from eye trouble or disease. A graduate of the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Jacqueline has studied at one of the top research institutes in the country. It was also listed as one of the Top 20 Medical Grad Schools in the country, according to Us News and World Report. Jacqueline can now be found working at the Mt. Sinai Medical Center and St. Vincent's Hospital, part of the Catholic Medical Centers of New York.
Education and Training
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1987
American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Downstate Med Center 1988
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Desire to Learn, Motivation
Hobbies / Sports
- Dining Out, Traveling, Reading
Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10075Get Direction
JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY 11372Get Direction
Jackson Heights, NY 11372Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jacqueline Dauhajre MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dauhajre
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Andrew I. Miller M.D.516 OLD SHORT HILLS RD SHORT HILLS NJ 07078
- Dr. Tod Haller MD1650 SELWYN AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Julia P. Shulman20 East 9th Street New York New York 10003
- Mrs. Ilona Genis MD3039 Ocean Pkwy Brooklyn New York 11235
- thomas aiello8423 third ave brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Kurt Jackson M.D.216 Engle Street Englewood New Jersey 07631