Dr. Anthony Fasano is a Chiropractor practicing in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. Dr. Fasano specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fasano seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
American Chiropractic Board
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chairman of Science-Taught Anatomy for 40 Years -
- Local Public Speaking -
- National Defense Education Act Fellowship
- New YorEducation Act Fellowshipk Academy of Sciences in Anatomy
Anthony V. Fasano's Practice location
Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426-3530Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Anthony V. Fasano | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Anthony V. Fasano's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Darryl Hajduczek D.C.92 Kemp Road Pottstown Pennsylvania 19465
- Dr. Barry D Hazen D.C.250 W Lancaster Ave Paoli PA 19301
- Heather C. Lash408 Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA 19428
- Dr. Richard Racioppi DC368 N Lewis Rd Royersford PA 19468
- Dr. Martin Orimenko D.C.16 East Lancaster Avenue Ardmore Pennsylvania 19003
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Fetterman D.C.616 LANCASTER AVE BERWYN PA 19312