Dr. Abolghassem Garmkhorani M.D.
Internist3333 US Highway 9 Freehold New Jersey, 07728
Abolghassem Garmkhorani, MD, works at the Medical Walk-In of Freehold, in Freehold, New Jersey. The practice is open 7 days a week and does not require reservations; testing is offered in a variety of medical specialties. Dr. G, as he is commonly called, has been practicing in Freehold for over 10 years. He has close ties with Monmouth Medical Center, one of New Jersey's largest teaching hospitals. Dr. G is a teaching attendant there as well. His clinical interests include geriatric care, nutrition and memory disorders of the elderly, such as Alzheimer's.
Education and Training
Iran University of Medical Science
Shahid Beheshti Univ- Fac Med- Teheran- Iran 1980
National University of Iran / Faculty of Medicine (Jarjani Med Sch) 1979
American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaching Attendant- Monmouth Medical Center -
- HealthGrades Recognized Doctor
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
Professional Society Memberships
- Medical Society of Monmouth county, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Published an article completed with resident in 1998
What do you attribute your success to?
Interaction with Patients, Passion for the Field, Education
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Abolghassem Garmkhorani M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Abolghassem Garmkhorani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garmkhorani
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Dr. Brent Alan Reinheimer MD201 Schley Ave Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 LACEY RD WHITING NJ 08759
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.74 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD21 Wooleytown Rd Morganville New Jersey 07751
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730