Dr. Kenneth Wolnik is a Dentist practicing in Parma Heights, Ohio. Dr. Wolnik specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Greater Cleveland Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
His clinical program at Case Western, which gave him his strong foundation. His additional continuing education which kept him up to date on procedures and techniques in dental medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Classical Guitar, Basketball
Favorite professional publications
- International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Implants
Dr. Kenneth J. Wolnik D.D.S.'s Practice location
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130Get Direction
PARMA HEIGHTS, OH 44130Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth J. Wolnik D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth J. Wolnik D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Zachary L. Rodriguez36050 -T Detroit Road Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Dennis J. Schirripa D.D.S.3637 Medina Road Medina Ohio 44256
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S.559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Gary R. Schween D.D.S.5002 Foote Road Medina Ohio 44256
- Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. John C. Oswald D.D.S.5885 State Road Parma Ohio 44134