Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation140 Middle Neck Road Great Neck New York, 11021
Kioomars Moosazadeh, MD, works at a private orthopedic surgery practice in Great Neck and Astoria, NY.ï¿½ Board certified in sports medicine and physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. Moosazadeh treats a variety of sports injuries as well as osteoarthritis.ï¿½ The ideal goal at his practice is to decrease pain without the need of surgery.ï¿½ His career began in Tehran, where he practiced orthopedic surgery for 9 years.ï¿½ He came to the United States in 2002 to pursue residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.ï¿½ He currently practices with North Shore University Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital, and Mt. Sinai Hospital of Queens.
Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh MD's Videos
Education and Training
Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Shahid Beheshti University,Tehran,Iran MD
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 1981
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; General Orthopedic Surgery Certified Outside of US
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Who's Who in America
- Physician's Choice Award, 2008-2013
- Back Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Tennis Elbow
- Brooklyn Hospital (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- International Spine Intervention Society, Iranian Society of Physicians, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- He loves practicing in medicine, loves helping his patients and is dedicated to optimal patient care and lots of hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Plays Music and Instruments
Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh MD's Practice location
Great Neck, New York 11021Get Direction
ASTORIA, NY 11105Get Direction
Dr. Kioomars Moosazadeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moosazadeh
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Dr. Dante Acebo Cubangbang M.D.5123 Queens Blvd Woodside New York 11377
- Dr. Tsai C. Chao M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Mr. Gregory Marcolin P.T3319 Avenue N Brooklyn NY 11234
- Dr. Seema Nambiar MD180 East Pulaski Rd Huntington Station NY 11746
- Dr. Neil Chatterjee MD1320 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Alexandre Karatchounov2615 East 16th Street Brooklyn New York 11235