Dr. Robin Steinberg is an ophthalmologist practicing in Burlington, Massachusetts. Dr. Steinberg specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Steinberg can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Steinberg can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1980
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1980
American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Performed Vision and Glaucoma Screenings for the Lion's Club -
- Eye Care America Awards
- America's Top Doctors, Castle Connolly
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Ophthalmology; Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
- Tufts-New England Medical Center (Ophthalmology)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Internal Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- Massachusetts Medical Society, Massachusetts Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, Massachusetts Peer Review, American Academy of Ophthalmology
What do you attribute your success to?
Compassion and Love for her Patients, by giving them the best care and being able to analyze the most complicated cases.
Hobbies / Sports
- Writing, Movies, Theatre, Women's Adult Education
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Winchester Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital
Dr. Robin F. Steinberg MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robin F. Steinberg MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robin F. Steinberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinberg
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Dr. Nilesh M. Sheth M.D., MPH3 Woodland Road Stoneham Massachusetts 02180
- Dr. Peter A. Rapoza MD50 Staniford Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Johanna M. Seddon MD800 Washington Street Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Mrs. Kathryn L Masselam hatch M.D.1601 Trapelo Rd Waltham MA 02451
- Dr. Pedram Hamrah M.D.800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Neil D Gross M.D.152 Lynnway Lynn MA 01902