Robert F. Berger, DDS, is the founder of Berger Dental Group PA; opened in 1969 in Columbia, South Carolina. A tour in Vietnam with the US Army Dental Corps preceded the opening of this practice. His son and daughter practice there as dentists as well. Dr. Berger specializes in restorative and implant dentistry, along with invisalign and lumineer placement. He keeps on staff 2 oral surgeons and periodontist, so there is no need for patient to require hospital stay. Dr. Berger also teaches at the Medical University of South Carolina, in the implantology and restoration department.
Education and Training
IV Sedation and Invsialign Certified
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches at the Medical University of South Carolina -
- Completed over 3,000 hours in continuing education
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Equilibration Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Love of the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Golf, Reading, American History
Favorite professional publications
- Cranial Dental Journal
Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Columbia, South Carolina 29206 Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29206 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S. 1785 W State Rte 89A Sedona Arizona 86336
- Thomas H Pitts DMD 138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD 223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Wych DDS 7505 Saint Andrews Rd Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Steven Edward Lanham DDS 2020 Laurel Street Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Jenni M Triola DMD 131 Harbison Blvd Columbia SC 29212