Robert F. Berger, DDS, is the founder of Berger Dental Group PA; opened in 1969 in Columbia, South Carolina. A tour in Vietnam with the US Army Dental Corps preceded the opening of this practice. His son and daughter practice there as dentists as well. Dr. Berger specializes in restorative and implant dentistry, along with invisalign and lumineer placement. He keeps on staff 2 oral surgeons and periodontist, so there is no need for patient to require hospital stay. Dr. Berger also teaches at the Medical University of South Carolina, in the implantology and restoration department.
Education and Training
IV Sedation and Invsialign Certified
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Teaches at the Medical University of South Carolina -
- Completed over 3,000 hours in continuing education
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, American Equilibration Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Love of the Field
Hobbies / Sports
- Jogging, Golf, Reading, American History
Favorite professional publications
- Cranial Dental Journal
Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert F. Berger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Heath M. Stewart 1755 St. Julian Place Columbia South Carolina 29204
- Dr. Karen L. Kramer DDS 6156 Saint Andrew Road Columbia South Carolina 29212
- Adam Hahn 690 Columbiana Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. William P. Smith D.D.S. 1785 W State Rte 89A Sedona Arizona 86336
- Thomas H Pitts DMD 138 Leisure Ln Columbia SC 29210
- Dr. Lee Anderson Walker DMD 223 N Woodlake Dr Columbia SC 29229